Our CBD capsules contain full spectrum CBD oil that has been independently lab tested for five different indicators – cannabinoid profile, terpenes, pesticides, heavy metals and microbiology. Each capsule contains exactly 20mg of CBD oil.
CBD capsules are also a great option for people who do not like the taste of CBD oil.
What are CBD capsules?
- CBD capsules contain CBD oil.
- They are a convenient and discreet way to consume CBD.
- They are small, easy-to-swallow dragees that contain a specific amount of CBD oil.
- CBD capsules are made by extracting CBD oil from hemp plants.
- The extract is purified and diluted in a carrier oil, which can be coconut oil, olive oil, hemp oil, etc.
- The final step is to encapsulate the CBD oil in a gelatin capsule.
- This process ensures that the CBD oil is accurately dosed and easy to consume.
CBD capsules are also a good option for people who do not like the taste of CBD oil. CBD oil has a strong, earthy taste that some people find unpleasant. On the other hand, CBD capsules have a neutral taste and are easy to swallow.
Cannadoca CBD capsules do not contain THC (tetrahydrocannabinol).
Different Types of CBD Capsules
There are two types of CBD capsules: full-spectrum CBD capsules and CBD isolate capsules.
Full-spectrum CBD capsules contain all the cannabinoids, terpenes, and other beneficial compounds found in the hemp plant.
On the other hand, CBD isolate capsules contain only pure CBD, with no other cannabinoids or terpenes.
Numerous scientific studies have shown that full-spectrum CBD is much more effective due to the “entourage effect”, where all the cannabinoids and terpenes work together and in synergy to enhance each other’s effects.
Cannadoca’s CBD capsules contain full spectrum CBD oil, rich terpene profile and independently lab tested on five different indicators – cannabinoid profile, terpenes, pesticides, heavy metals and microbiology.
Each capsule contains exactly 20mg of CBD oil.
One of the biggest advantages of CBD capsules is convenience. Unlike other forms of CBD oil, such as tinctures and topicals, you don’t have to worry about measuring the exact dose. With CBD capsules, all you have to do is measure out the recommended number of capsules.
Plus, CBD capsules are discreet, making them easy to use on the go.
How do CBD capsules work?
CBD capsules work by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is a complex system of neurotransmitters, receptors, and enzymes that regulate various bodily functions such as sleep, mood, appetite, and pain sensation. When CBD enters the body, it interacts with the ECS and exerts its potential therapeutic effects.
CBD capsules are ingested with water and then broken down in the digestive system. CBD is absorbed into the bloodstream and then transported to the ECS. Once in the ECS, CBD interacts with receptors to produce its therapeutic effects.
CBD capsules have a slower onset of action compared to CBD oil in liquid form that is placed under the tongue. However, the duration of their effects is longer compared to CBD tincture.
What are the benefits of CBD capsules?
CBD oil can have many benefits for the body.
It helps restore balance in the body that has been disrupted by illness or stress.
CBD capsules offer a number of potential health benefits.
CBD oil has natural anti-inflammatory properties. Inflammation can cause a number of health problems, including pain, discomfort, and a weakened immune system.
By reducing inflammation, CBD capsules can help improve overall health and well-being.
CBD oil is also known for its potential to help with mental stress and fatigue.
Many people use CBD oil to deal with stress and anxiety, as it has been shown to have a calming effect on the body and mind.
In addition, CBD oil has the potential to improve sleep quality, which can be especially helpful for those who suffer from insomnia or other sleep-related issues.
CBD oil could relieve muscle pain after intense exercise and strenuous physical activity.
CBD capsules can also be used in combination with other CBD products, such as CBD tinctures or topical creams.
Choosing the Right CBD Capsules
When choosing CBD capsules, it is important to look for high-quality products that have been third-party tested.
This ensures that the product contains the amount of CBD stated on the label and does not contain any harmful components.
It is also important to consider the dosage of the CBD capsules.
Dosage can vary depending on the individual and their specific health concerns.
It is recommended to start with a lower dosage and gradually increase as needed.
How to Use CBD Capsules
CBD capsules are very easy to use. Just swallow the capsule with water like any other pill. The dosage will vary depending on the strength of the capsule and individual needs.
How to choose the best CBD capsules
When choosing CBD capsules it is important to consider the following factors:
* Type of CBD: Full-spectrum CBD capsules may be more effective than CBD isolate capsules because they contain all the beneficial compounds found in the hemp plant.
* Quality: Look for CBD capsules that are made from high-quality, organically grown hemp and are third-party tested for purity and potency.
* Dosage: Choose CBD capsules with a dosage that meets your needs and consult a medical professional to determine the appropriate dose.
How do I determine the right dose of CBD capsules for me?
- You can decide how much CBD oil to take according to your body’s individual needs.
- Factors such as weight, the desired effect, chronic illnesses, medications, and others play a role.
- The rule of thumb is to always start with a small dose and gradually increase it, keeping a close eye on the effect you are looking for.
- Be persistent and patient in the beginning.
- The optimal dose of CBD oil is individual for each person and takes time to discover.
CBD capsules offer a convenient and easy way to incorporate CBD into daily health care. They have potential benefits for a variety of health issues and are a good option for people who don’t like the taste of CBD oil.
When choosing CBD capsules, it’s important to look for high-quality, third-party-tested products and to consider the dosage and type of CBD used.