Hemp Seed Oil Capsules (500 mg)
Cold pressed hemp seed oil
60 softgel capsules (500 mg per capsule)
Rich source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
2-3 hemp seed oil capsules per day with meals
We recommend hemp seed oil capsules for people who want to improve the overall well-being of their body.
Do not exceed the maximum indicated dose!
Hemp seed oil capsules description:
Cannadoca hemp seed oil is a wonderful food supplement to any diet.
It is a rich source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Adding hemp seed oil to your diet will help keep your body functioning normally and in optimal balance. In particular, hemp seed helps the immune, cardiovascular, musculoskeletal and nervous systems. However, that’s not all! Hemp seed oil also improves metabolism and energy levels in the body. It has a proven effect on hair, skin and nails.
* Always consult a health professional before use. If you are hypersensitive or allergic to
any of the ingredients, do not use!
Why Cannadoca Hemp Seed Oil?
- Cold-pressed seeds from organically grown hemp
- Rich source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
- Organic product
Cannadoca Hemp Seed Oil Capsules does not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or Cannabidiol (CBD) and is not psychoactive.
Important: Hemp seed oil should NOT be confused with CBD oil.
Keep the product out of the reach of small children! If you are allergic or have an illness, consult a doctor before using this product! If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breast-feeding, consult a doctor before using this product! Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet!
Benefits of hemp seed oil:
Hemp seed oil can provide the following benefits:
- Improves cardiovascular function and reduces cholesterol;
- Supports central nervous system function;
- Reduces stress and calms the brain;
- Helps with joint pain due to inflammation;
- Helps maintain hormonal balance;
- Soothes symptoms of painful PMS;
- Helps with respiratory problems;
- Helps overall immune system function;
- Hemp seed oil moisturizes, strengthens and stimulates the hair
Hemp seed oil profile:
Hemp seed oil has an ideal ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 fatty acids (approximately 3:1).
On average, each serving of hemp seed oil contains the following levels of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats:
- Alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3) 21%
- Linoleic acid and gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) (omega-6) 57%
- Oleic acid (omega-9) 13%
- and other (saturated) 9%
- High iron content (20% of the recommended daily allowance);